Autumn is very nearly here, there’s no stopping it. Before you know it the leaves on the trees will start changing from green to golden and we will be seeing more and more Christmas gifts in the shops. And while many may feel that the change in weather stops you from hitting the fairways and enjoying your golf, we want to look at why as an avid golfer who wants to get the best value for money without compromising your game, why purchasing a PlayMoreGolf membership anytime of the year is still a great option. We look at ten reasons why you should look at starting your membership this autumn.
- You can enjoy a flexible 12 month renewal! With a traditional membership, you often find memberships run annually ,for example, from April to April, with any months taken up before this time set at a pro-rata rate. PlayMoreGolf offer more flexibility than this, signing you up for a year’s membership from the day you join, no matter when that is. So, if you sign up in September, your membership will run a full 12 months until the following September.
- Only use the points you play with. Unlike with traditional memberships, if you are unable to play as much golf as you want during the winter months, you won’t end up paying for something you’re not using. With PlayMoreGolf you only use the points you play with, meaning you can save the bulk of your points for the warmer seasons if you prefer.
- Carry over your unused points. If you come to the end of your 12 month membership and haven’t used all your points yet, don’t worry! Your unused home points will be carried over into the next year’s membership, giving you more control over when you play.
- You can sign up from as little as £31.25 a month. With everyone worrying about the cost of living you can work your golf membership into your monthly budget with our PayMonthlyGolf payment plan. Receive all points up front ready to use when you want to.
- Enjoy competitive pricing. PlayMoreGolf offers the most competitive pricing structure for tee sheets at this time of year.
- Never worry about bad weather. Sometimes, the unpredictable British weather can get the better of us, causing flooding or similar issues at your local club and preventing you from playing. But when you’re a PlayMoreGolf member, you can simply select a club in another location and spend some of your flexi points on a few rounds elsewhere, giving you extra flexibility.
- Make use of our joining offers. During the Autumn months, PlayMoreGolf offers some fantastic joining offers for new members. Keep an eye on your emails to check what promotions may be coming.
- You can qualify for exclusive discounts. When it’s slightly cool outside and you’ve just finished an exhilarating round of golf, what could be better than sitting in a cosy bar with your friends or colleagues and enjoying a discounted pint and warm plate of food? As a PlayMoreGolf member, you regularly qualify for member discounts at selected clubs.
- Autumn is a little quieter. Enjoy a more spacious golf course during the Autumn months! At this time of year, golfers tend to decrease the frequency in which they play, giving you more time to practise your swing before the golfing season starts up again.
- You’ll have plenty of people to play with. If your regular golfing buddies prefer not to play during the cooler seasons, it doesn’t mean you have to go it alone. Thanks to our Facebook Community Group, and our Society Events you can meet and play with likeminded golfers who don’t mind a bit of a chill in the air. Once you’re a member, you’ll be given access to these fantastic features from day 1 of your membership.
Check out our Explore Page to find your local course or search for other courses to play in your area, and if you have any comments please fill in the form below.